Time Teller Chrono SW , 39 mm
This is Madness
- Custom Crown
- C-3PO eye detail on crown
- C-3PO Details
- Embossed dial rings from C-3PO's chest detail
- 6 hand chronograph with date function and crown placement at 3 o'clock
This is Madness
A LOOK AT the C-3PO Time Teller Chrono
Chest panel from C-3PO embossed on dial
20-18mm tapered custom solid stainless steel free-swing 5 link bracelet with solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust
Custom solid stainless steel case
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 6 hand chronograph with date function and crown placement at 3 o’clock.
- Watch Dial The dial features applied indices for hour markers, CD textured subdials and custom molded hands. The main second hand is the second chronograph, the 2 o’clock subdial features the 24Hour time, the 6 o’clock subdial features the small second and the 10 o’clock
- Watch Case 39 mm, 100 meter/ 10 ATM , custom solid stainless steel case, solid stainless steel fixed bezel, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket stainless steel crown, stainless steel screw down caseback and spring pin lugs.
- Watch Band 20-18 mm tapered custom solid stainless steel free-swing 5 link bracelet with a solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.