Time Teller SW , 37 mm
That's How I Roll
- ORIGINAL NIXON DESIGN
- Our all-time best-seller with an unpretentious, versatile appearance that works anywhere anytime
- 3-hand movement, applied indices and custom-molded hands
- Custom 5-link stainless steel jewelry style bracelet with sliding buckle for secure fit
That's how I roll
A look at the Star Wars BB-8 Time Teller
BB-8 body access cover detail stamped on dial.
BB-8 antenna seconds hand.
Custom BB-8 caseback art with "That's How I Roll" inscription.
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand.
- Watch Dial The dial includes applied indices, and custom molded hands.
- Watch Case 37 mm, 100 meter / 10 ATM , custom solid stainless steel case, solid stainless steel fixed bezel, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket stainless steel crown, stainless steel screw down caseback and spring pin lugs.
- Watch Band 19.5-18 mm tapered custom 5 link stainless steel jewelry style bracelet and stainless steel locking clasp.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.