Time Teller SW , 37 mm
- Most Impressive
- Custom lightsaber seconds hand
- Custom Crown
- Designed to reflect Darth Vader's hyperbolic meditation chamber
- Pillowed leather band
- Inspired by Darth Vader's gloves
Darth Vader is a Dark Lord of the Sith responsible for wiping out the Jedi and executing the Emperor's evil bidding. Feared by Rebels and Imperials alike, Darth Vader is a terrifying union of man and machine hidden beneath black robes and forbidding armor. Determined to hunt down and extinguish the Rebel Alliance, Vader commands the massive Imperial fleet and rules his forces through unquestionable terror.
A LOOK AT the Darth Vader Time Teller
Custom lightsaber seconds hand
Custom stainless steel triple gasket crown
Pillowed leather band inspired by Darth Vader's gloves
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand.
- Watch Dial The dial includes applied indices, and custom molded hands.
- Watch Case 37 mm, 100 meter / 10 ATM , custom solid stainless steel case, solid stainless steel fixed bezel, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket stainless steel crown, stainless steel screw down caseback and spring pin lugs.
- Watch Band 19.5-18 mm tapered custom 5 link stainless steel jewelry style bracelet and stainless steel locking clasp.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.