NIXON EUROPE IS LOOKING FOR A SHORT TERM CONTRACTOR FOR THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT.
Nixon needs you to help fulfill the new projects in the NIXON world. Our team is growing and this is why under the responsibility of your supervisor, you will be part of our projects: being in permanent contact with B2C and B2B customers in order to manage orderbooks and provide the best services.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, you have a good business & communication knowledge.
- You are known for your commitment and your capacity to fit into a young and dynamic team.
- You speak English and German (a third language is a plus).
- You have good knowledge in “Microsoft office” (Word, Excel...) and CRM system (Salesforce).
- You have good organizational skills.
- Prior experience is not necessary but would be appreciated.
- You will mainly assist the B2C crew (Salesforce CRM) and will be the back-up for the Commercial department in their daily tasks.
- You will help the Nixon team during the holiday season.
- You will manage orderbooks for B2B and B2C clients:
- Record and track orders.
- Communicate on stocks and prices.
- Manage after sales services
- Help with B2B and B2C returns management
- Assist the Sales and Operations Departments
- Assist the E-com Department (website, frauds, translations…)
You will work closely with the CS team and the sales reps / agents.
This position will allow you to discover how a medium size business operates and will help you gather the necessary experience so as to evolve in a commercial business environment.
Position based in Soorts-Hossegor (40150 - France) • Working hours will be 39 hours per week • Duration: 3 months • Starting date: November 2nd, 2018 • Gross salary : 1 900,00 euros per month.
If you are interested, please submit your application under the reference ‘CS ASSISTANT” via e-mail at: email@example.com
NIXON EUROPE IS SEARCHING FOR A SALES PERSON IN CARNABY, LONDON - Week End Position
Real ambassador of the brand, the sales person participates to the commercial development of the stand by offering an irreproachable service to the clients, by effectively collaborating with the whole team and by conveying a young and dynamic image of the company.
- She/he actively participates to the development of the sales of the stand pursuant to the commercial policy.
- She/he brings a personal and dedicated to each client advice, answering to the expectations and the requests of each one.
- She/he brings an irreproachable client service by the quality of her welcome, her listening and her advice.
- She/he participates to the merchandising and the shop windows establishments in accordance with the instructions of the company.
- She/he contributes to the attractiveness of the stand and to the notoriety of the brand.
- Knowledge / Know-how:
- Product sensibility.
- Knowledge of the selling techniques.
- Mastery of the cashing procedures.
- English mastery.
- Strong commercial temperament.
- Passion for the action sports.
For this job vacancy to be filled immediately, please send your application under the reference “Part-time sales position UK” by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org