51-30 SW , 51 mm
As You Wish
- Handsome, easy-to-read 51mm design that launched the oversized trend
- WELL EQUIPPED
- Concave dial ring with rotating bezel with countdown timer, bold numbers and printed seconds track
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION
- 3-link stainless steel band with stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust
As you wish
A look at the Star Wars Boba Fett 51-30
Jaster Mereel's Insignia on left subdial.
Boba Fett’s EE-3 carbine rifle, with “DEAD or ALIVE” on right subdial.
Boba Fett’s helmet killstripes on dial ring.
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand with crown placement at 9 o'clock
- Watch Dial The dial is surrounded by a concave dial ring and includes bold printed indices, a printed seconds track, custom molded hands with luminous fill.
- Watch Case 51mm, 300 meter/30 ATM custom solid stainless steel, solid stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel with countdown timer, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket screw down crown and pusher, stainless steel scew down caseback and screw pin lugs.
- Watch Band 25 mm custom solid stainless steel 3-link bracelet with stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Water Rating 300 METER / 30 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.