51-30 SW , 51 mm
- DIAL INSPIRED BY DARTH VADER'S VENTILATION MASK
- Custom dial inspired by Darth Vader's ventilation mask, Custom molded lum filled hands with Imperial logo on the hour hand, Death Star marker at 12 o'clock position
- STAINLESS STEEL ROTATING BEZEL WITH DESIGN LINES INSPIRED BY DARTH VADER'S HELMET
- Steel rotating bezel inspired by Darth Vader's helmet and crown reflecting Darth Vader's hyperbolic meditation chamber
- CUSTOM STAINLESS STEEL TRIPLE GASKET CROWN DESIGNED TO REFLECT DARTH VADER'S HPYERBOLIC MEDITATION CHAMBER
- With solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
Darth Vader is a Dark Lord of the Sith responsible for wiping out the Jedi and executing the Emperor's evil bidding. Feared by Rebels and Imperials alike, Darth Vader is a terrifying union of man and machine hidden beneath black robes and forbidding armor. Determined to hunt down and extinguish the Rebel Alliance, Vader commands the massive Imperial fleet and rules his forces through unquestionable terror.
A LOOK AT the Darth Vader 51-30
Dial inspired by Darth Vader's ventilation mask
Stainless steel rotating bezel with design lines inspired by Darth Vader's helmet
Custom stainless steel triple gasket crown designed to reflect Darth Vader's hyperbolic meditation chamber
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand with crown placement at 9 o'clock
- Watch Dial The dial is surrounded by a concave dial ring and includes bold printed indices, a printed seconds track, custom molded hands with luminous fill.
- Watch Case 51mm, 300 meter/30 ATM custom solid stainless steel, solid stainless steel unidirectional rotating bezel with countdown timer, hardened mineral crystal, triple gasket screw down crown and pusher, stainless steel scew down caseback and screw pin lugs.
- Watch Band 25 mm custom solid stainless steel 3-link bracelet with stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Water Rating 300 METER / 30 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.