Ranger 40 SW , 40 mm
Crash and Burn
- 3 Hand Quartz
- Custom molded hands inspired by the Imperial Pilot helmet ventilation system, and TIE fighter cockpit window marker at 12 o'clock position.
- 40mm, 100 meter/10 ATM
- Custom bezel geometry inspired by Imperial Pilot utility belt.
- 20mm Custom Silicone Band
- with Imperial logos and a solid stainless steel buckle.
- Custom caseback art related to the Imperial Pilot "Crash and Burn"
The Empire's black-suited pilots fly the full range of TIEs, including fighters, bombers, interceptors, and experimental models. Only a small minority of cadets in the academy's pilot training program actually graduate with commissions. They comprise an elite class within the Imperial Navy and have a notorious superiority complex. Nonetheless, they make great sacrifices. TIE fighter pilots are trained to complete their missions at all costs, disregarding their own survival.
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Miyota Japanese quartz 3 hand movement with crown placement at 4 o'clock
- Watch Dial The dial features printed hour and seconds track on the concave ring, custom molded hands, and applied hour markers.
- Watch Case 44mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom stainless steel case with hardened mineral crystal. Unidirectional stainless steel bezel, custom screw bar lugs, stainless steel double gasket crown, and stainless steel screw down caseback.
- Watch Band 22mm custom solid stainless steel free-swing 3 link bracelet and solid stainless steel double locking clasp with micro adjust.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.