Direct To Consumer
Manager, Global Digital Marketing
Responsible for overseeing all global digital marketing, email, social media content distribution and digital marketing analysis.
- Development of seasonal global digital marketing sales plans and budgets, ensuring strategic and budgetary goals are met in the most efficient and effective way.
- Generate new global digital marketing ideas that include targeted messaging, segmentation and personalization to connect with the customer and drive profitable sales growth.
- Manage the global digital marketing, email, social media and database agency relationships.
Digital Marketing Content Management Distribution:
- Oversee global digital marketing content throughout all channels
- Collaborate with planners, merchants and creative services teams to outline and execute comprehensive global digital marketing plans with an overall direct to consumer approach.
- Ensure content makes a measurable impact and is consistent with overall brand strategy.
- Manage content and links throughout digital marketing channels to achieve optimal action.
- Continue to enhance the customer loyalty value proposition.
- Manage copy, images and videos throughout global digital channels to ensure consistency.
- Post content across various marketing channels: Nixon.com and social media platforms.
Demand Management: Retention and Acquisition:
- Promote and create awareness for Nixon
- Identify and implement global digital marketing strategies that drive direct to consumer sales and traffic.
- Expand, integrate and optimize search, email, social media and digital channels.
- Manage and monitor Global SEO and paid search keywords for success and failure in attracting demand.
- Understand global email regulations and guidelines such as opting-in/out, spam and list management.
- Optimize online advertising techniques through sponsored banner ads and pop-ups.
- Improve existing customers retention rates while acquiring new customers.
- Recommend and execute acquisition programs to expand customer base.
- Nurture existing customers to increase spend; encourage repeat purchase behavior and brand engagement through social media.
Digital Marketing Metrics Management:
- Digital Marketing Intelligence
- Responsible for global database, digital, email and social media analytical reports and business intelligence.
- Proactively identify trends and issues with programs and develop recommendations from analysis that best support the Nixon brand and provide optimal ROI, spend and life cycle.
- Research and develop new techniques, tools and applications for marketing analysis.
- Work closely with our external agencies to develop meaningful reports.
- Provide customer insights and in depth overviews of the customer’s purchase behavior as well as psychographic characteristics.
- Develop and oversee primary research including surveys and focus groups.
- Lead database growth strategy and data augmentation program.
- Oversee customer segmentation and modeling, email and direct mail strategy.
- As the department grows, ultimately responsible for managing the digital marketing team; including the recruitment of exceptional talent, team building, goal setting, and feedback/periodic reviews.
- Manage outside service providers, as necessary.
- Identify team member strengths and opportunities.
- Provide open and honest feedback on a regular basis.
- Train team members on knowledge gaps on digital marketing best practices.
- Attract, motivate, lead, and retain exceptional talent and clearly articulate vision and purpose.
- Comfortable building and delivering presentations to executive and regional audiences.
- Ability to work with other cultures with high level of patience and ability to train.
- Exceptional management experience with success in driving initiatives across functions and regions.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA a plus
- 6-8 years marketing experience
- Digital marketing and CRM experience preferred
- Retail (Direct to Consumer) experience a plus
- Problem solver
- Strong written, verbal communication skills
- Strong documentation and reporting skills
- Ability to influence using strong interpersonal and communication skills, especially when interacting with Senior Leadership team.
- Ability to develop healthy working relationships, build consensus and influence across organization.
- Proven ability to balance long-range, strategic leadership approach with near-term, detailed, day-to-day operational imperatives (e.g., can maintain bigger picture while remaining hands-on and tactical).
- Must be willing to take risks. Able to balance brand, growth and profitability effectively. Ability to set strategy and oversee through to successful execution – strong communication skills. Self-motivated, self-directed team player.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Familiar with HTML coding a plus