Re-Run , 38 .5mm
Re-Run , 38 .5mm
Throwing it back to the 80s.
- 80s Inspired
- Reminiscent of an old calculator from an era when time travel seemed possible, or probable
- Time and Date
- All digital calendar, dual time, alarm, countdown and light on a negative display LCD dial
- Function and Style
- Polyurethane pushers on the front right navigates through modes; left pusher controls the light
- Tapered 5-link jewelry style bracelet with stainless steel locking clasp
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Custom multi-function digital module with calendar, dual time, alarm, countdown timer and light functions.
- Watch Dial Custom LCD in either negative or positive display.
- Watch Case 38.5 mm, 30 meter/3 ATM custom solid stainless steel case, hardened mineral crystal, injection molded polyurethane pushers, solid stainless steel snap fit caseback and spring lug pins.
- Watch Band 13-18 mm tapered custom 5 link stainless steel jewelry style bracelet and stainless steel locking clasp
- Water Rating 30 METER / 3 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.