Regulus , 46 mm
- Built to Last
- 100m water-resistant case and pushers, 5-year battery life, and shock-absorbent materials withstand any terrain and condition.
- Covert Ops
- Silent mode option and adjustable backlight ensure your missions stay undercover.
- Double Time
- Dual chronograph functionality keeps track of every aspect of your operations.
- An articulated freeswing strap with Nixon’s patented locking looper strap you in for a fit that’s as comfortable as it is secure.
Custom LCD module with 100m water resistance, dual chronographs, oversized LED backlight display, and fiber-reinforced case made to withstand even the harshest conditions.
Full SpecificationsDownload User Manual
- Watch Movement Custom digital LCD module encased in a protective PU jacket and Poron foam padding for super tough shock absorption and durability. Functions include dual time, time of day (12 or 24 hour), day/date, auto calendar through 2099, dual chronographs with 1/100 second resolution visible from all mode screens, count down timer, 3 independent alarms, adjustable LED backlight, and silent mode.
- Watch Dial Custom high contrast LCD
- Watch Case 46mm, 100 meter/10 ATM custom injection molded TR90 case, with polycarbonate pushers located at 6 and 9 o'clock, hardened mineral crystal, stainless steel bezel, solid stainless steel screw on case back and screw pin lugs.
- Watch Band 29mm to 24mm tapered custom injection molded free-swing TPU 80 band with water flow texture on bottom side, patented locking looper, and stainless steel buckle with stainless steel screw bar.
- Water Rating 100 METER / 10 ATM
Nixon offers a limited warranty of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from nixon.com or an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it, at our option. But, this doesn't mean you can abuse your watch and expect us to fix it for free. We don't cover normal wear and tear or batteries*, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, loss or theft. You will void your warranty if you open your case back, push the buttons underwater, or forget to screw down or push in the crown and expose your watch to moisture. Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.