Skip to content
Steps to Replace NATO Straps
- Remove the existing band.
- Remove the spring bars from the strap that was just removed from the watch.
- Reinsert the spring bars into the holes in the lugs, using the included tool as needed.
- Pull the long end of the NATO strap out of the metal loop holding the two pieces together.
- Slide the long end of the strap down between the spring bar and the watch case, with the short side of the strap facing away and the buckle facing up.
- Thread the same long side back up through the bottom spring bar, between the pin and the case.
- Pass the long side back through the metal loop on the short side.
- Enjoy your new Nixon band!