Steps to Replace Quick Release Bands
- Remove the existing band.
- Align the new band with the short side on top (12 o’clock), long side on bottom (6 o’clock) with the quick release pins facing down so they aren’t visible.
- Using the quick release pin, depress the spring bar on one side of the band, while inserting the pin into the hole in the lug on the other.
- Slide the depressed side under the lug, and release the pin sliding it around until it clicks into the hole in the lug.
- Repeat the same process for the other strap.
- Enjoy your new Nixon band!
From classic women's watches that can be dressed up, to casual women's surf and tide watches made for the outdoors, Nixon’s custom-built women’s watches are the perfect premium accessory.
Our selection of women’s watches feature unique designs that standout. Browse our women's best selling watches and find timeless analog styles in gold watches and rose gold watches. If you’re looking for an active watch, our colorful women’s digital watches are as comfortable as they are functional. From stylish stainless steel bands to waterproof watches and more, Nixon has something for everyone.
From stylish stainless steel bands to waterproof watches and more, Nixon has something for everyone.
Elevate the look of your everyday women's watch with a unique leather band or customize your own watch with our online custom shop. The quality of all of our designs ensures that these women's watches will fit seamlessly into your lifestyle and will be enjoyed for many years to come.