The health of our community, customers, and staff is our top priority. As we adapt to our current environment, some of our normal processes have changed. See the following FAQs for more detail.
Warranty and Repair Service
Custom Watch Support
- All segments will light up
- Sound will beep for 1 second
- ROM will be displayed on screen
- If your watch has a 5 ATM water rating it can handle submersion up to 50 meters deep. A watch with 5 ATM can withhold your daily hand washes and showers.
- If your watch has a 10 ATM water rating it can handle submersion up to 100 meters deep. A watch with 10 ATM can handle anything from showering to surfing and diving.
- Lay watch face-up on a flat surface.
- Flip open the adjustment bracket where the arrow is pointing using our adjustment tool. If you don't have that available you can use a paper clip, small screw driver, or narrow/thin object.
- Slide buckle up or down depending on your size needs.
- To lock the adjustment bracket, line the top bar toward the center of the 2nd and 4th link. This will allow the buckle to sit at the seams of the links instead of on top in which the closure will be too difficult to use.
- Snap bracket into place by pushing down on the latch (don't use too much force).Hook top band on the bracket bar and press the clasp down to secure into place with a click.
- To adjust the date on your Nixon, gently pull the crown out as far as it goes and set your watch to 6:00.
- Next lightly push the crown halfway in and turn it towards you.
- As you turn crown towards you, you’ll see the date change in the date window. Set the date.
- Now turn the crown away from you to set the day.
- When you're done setting the day and date, gently pull crown back out and set the time.
- Push the crown all the way back in and the time is set.
The chronograph can be started and stopped by using the start/stop pusher. To reset the chronograph to the 12 o’clock or zero second position, use the reset pusher.
When the chronograph second hand does not return exactly to the zero second position after it has been reset, you may have to recalibrate it.
To recalibrate your chrono:
- PULL the crown out to the second position
- PRESS the start pusher to set the chronograph second hand to the zero position
- PRESS and HOLD the start button to rapidly advance the chrono second hand
- Once the chronograph second hand has been recalibrated, reset the time and return the crown to its normal position.
Do not push the crown back to its normal position while you are returning the chrono hand to the zero position.
Coatings and Materials
- (888) 455-9200
- Monday - Friday
8:00am - 10:00am PST
11:00am - 1:00pm PST
- Monday - Friday
- Email Us
- Chat - Click “Chat with Us” in the lower-right of your screen